- A $100.00 refundable deposit starts your Experience.
- You will be contacted by a personalized furniture designer. After completing a short questionnaire to help guide your designer, together you will start to create a piece that fits your needs. The design process will be handled mainly on-line, but you can reach your designer by phone during any step of the process.
- Your designer will walk you through and recommend available options based on your design requirements and intended use.
- After finalizing and approving your design your designer will give you a quote for your piece, including shipping. At which time you will have the option to proceed to the production phase or have your deposit refunded. All quotes are good for 90 days so you will not be pressured to make a hastily decision
- If you decide to move into production you will be sent an invoice for 50% of the total price, less shipping. Upon payment of the invoice your piece will enter into the production queue.
- Once your piece has been entered into the production queue no refunds are available.
- Once in the queue you will be given an expected completion date based upon queue length and current production time.
**Current production time is 8 weeks**
- During production we will keep you updated by sending you pictures of your piece at various stages of production.
- Prior to the finishing stage you will be mailed a color sample of your wood and finish for final approval. We keep this on file as a reference in case you ever decide to purchase additional accessories or want to match a new piece to your existing color.
- When your piece is completed you will be sent a final invoice for the remaining balance due plus shipping.
- Please see Shipping Tab for available delivery options.
On Average the entire experience takes 8-10 weeks, but you will be able to enjoy your high quality piece of furniture for many years to come.